We are seeking innovative, driven and determined Business Development Managers to proactively win new business in California and throughout the US.
The right candidate will have a proven track record for strategically targeting and winning contracts and thrive in a challenging environment. You will professionally represent our business while focusing on enhancing City National Security’s market position and brand as well as creating new revenue streams for private security.
- 5 years of professional sales experience calling on a diversified customer base
- Aggressive Salesman with the ability to cold call, network, secure referrals, join organizations and close sales
- Experience in longer sales-cycles in addition to immediate start ups
- Experience in guiding a complex sale across multiple points of contact
- Ability to discover ways to facilitate the prospects position & present value added solutions
- Highly motivated with a winner’s attitude who is also results oriented
- Self-disciplined with strong work ethic
- Skill in persuasive oral & written communications
- Able to deliver and engage enthusiastic presentations in a credible manner
- Technology savvy; solid understanding of technology trends
- Media presentation skills; PowerPoint, etc.
- Search engines; social networking, Google Boolean, Hoovers, etc.
- Outgoing personality with a strong professional appearance, attitude and demeanor
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions
- Ability to think on your feet and field industry related questions on the fly
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently with no loss of priority
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels across diverse levels of an organization
- Strategically target new business via proactive and intelligent business development
- Develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organizations to realize revenue opportunities
- Assess the requirements of the client and deliver an appropriate solution to meet those customer requirements and needs
- Has a customer centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be identified and realized
- Prospecting through different medias to identify and secure appointments with qualified users
- Manage Salesforce.com for tracking all sales related activity
- Establish City National Security as the Security guard quality leader in the industry
- Manage the sales cycle from cold call to close
- Develop pricing scenarios, presentations, contract negotiations, etc.
- Customize and present our capabilities to prospective customers and buying committees
- Review & respond to RFQ, RFI, RFP, etc.
- Perform any additional functions as necessary in order to achieve assigned sales objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
• A strong hunger to target and win new business, a professional hunter
• Personality, drive, enthusiasm for sales
• Track proven to be results orientated
• Proven strength in negotiation and selling skills
• Determination to meet tough business targets
• Track record of success in new B2B sales
• Optimistic and resilient, able to push through rejection
• Excellent presentation skills
• Impeccable professional appearance
Salary and Benefits
- Extremely generous base salary
- Industry leading high commission paid entirely in year one, monthly after contract start date
- Car allowance and expense account
- Communication technology as required; Laptop, iPad Smartphone, etc.
- Training & support from all levels of management, team selling
- Unlimited territory assignment